There are many factors in determining repair vs. replacements:
- How long do you expect to own your building or home?
- Is your roof current leaking?
- How old is your current roof?
We will offer our opinions based on the condition of your roof and it’s intended use, life, and function.
Yes. We have a Virginia Class A license. We also have full workman’s compensation, auto, and General Liability insurance. Copies of our license and certificates of insurance are supplied upon request.
We offer a two year workmanship warranty on all new and re-roofing. Repairs are warranted on a case by case basis. The different manufacturers offer various warranties on their products and systems.
Yes. We are member in good standing with the following:
- Better Business Bureau
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- NRCA: National Roofing Contractors Association
- VARP: Virginia Association of Roofing Professionals
- CSI Construction Specification Institute
- NFIB National Federation of Independent Business
- NRLRC: National Roofing Legal Resource Center
- Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress
Yes. Most of our long term employees have attended some type of technical or vocational schools. Some of these continuing educational venues include:
- RIEI (Roofing Industry Education Institute)
- Firestone Technical School
- Carlisle Technical
- NRCA Train the Trainer
- GAF Master Elite Classes
- Certainteed Certification
Safety is our number one concern and we take pride in our safety record. We have a full time safety director and comply with OSHA and VOSH standards. Safety is constantly reinforced with our employees with monthly safety meetings, a separate safety committee which meets additionally monthly, and through safety awards.